Helm Associates,INC. - The Shit Continues

Posted on Saturday, September 29th, 2012 at 11:55am CDT by Annetta C.

Company: Helm Associates,INC.

Location: 292 Bristol Pike Croydon,Pa 19021
CROYDON, PA, 19021, US

URL: www.HelmAutoLoans.com

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

My complaint with B and B automotive and Helm associates continue to reveal more scams. I took the truck in and it's considered a repo., though it's not. They put a large sum of moneys I am suppose to owe on my credit report. I need a good lawyer. Contact me at [email protected]

Business Reply  Helm Associates, 2012-10-01, 05:07PM CDT

I apologize for the confusion, but I think you may be misinterpreting what is on your credit report. Give us a call at (215) 781-6776 and we can explain what you are seeing! -Helm Associates

44cec09a, 2013-10-02, 02:02PM CDT

Helm associates/B&B automotive is THE WORST experience anyone can have especially as a first time car purchase. Go with the REAL car dealers and loan companies, if your credit is to messed up then just save up and purchased directly. DO NOT pay these ppl triple the amount for a vehicle that as mines was has issues from the first day of leaving the lot. I purchased my vehicle in January of 2012, left off the lot and a few hours later my check engine lights come on. I contacted the company and they told me to they'd have someone come and pick up the car the following day to service it. So I arranged for this to take place, car is returned runs fine for about a month, again check engine light comes on now car also has some type of jolt to it. Call them again supposedly issue is fixed again, NOT same issue again, I call them this is round three, now I have to leave the car for a few days and etc. etc, but then it's a issue getting a date to leave the car. In the end a few months after my purchase date the car engine is blown, radiator blown, head gasket. Now the shop can service my and tries to tag on an extra 3,000 for service that they can "work out into a payment plan". I voulintarily gave them the vehicle. Well three months later a repo guy shows up at my house looking for the car that they had for months. When told this he says oh okay. Seriously sickening, then they take money out of my account which my first bank has returned, my second bank is in the process of returning my funds. This company is horrible and the prior comment left by an 'agent' from Helm is a joke. You people don't fix any problems you just give people the run around. SCAM SCAM SCAM Buyer BEWARE!