Storkcraft - Storkcraft cribs poor quality and service

Posted on Thursday, September 27th, 2012 at 4:48pm CDT by Dissatisfied C.

Product: Storkcraft Carrara 4 in 1 cherry crib

Company: Storkcraft

Location: Richmond British Colombia
US

Category: Furniture

I ordered a storkcraft Carrara 4 in 1 crib dark cherry through babysrus. When the crib arrived two rails had problems and it said to call storkcraft for any repairs or issues. I called to get one rail replaced because the rail had a broken piece and another rail replaced because the paint job was not complete, it was part natural wood and part cherry wood. They told me they would replace both.

Once they arrived the broken piece came in fine and was replaced but they sent the wrong rail for the miscolored piece. I called them again, this time thy required me to send pictures of the miscolored. If thu would have sent the right rail would not have had to so this but they were worried about sending another wrong rail. I had to send a few emails an extra pictured to ahve to prove my case durin this time. i sent multiple pictures. Then the case mgr lady calls me later and said that since they have sent me multiple rails, t was more than half the product and crib would need to be returned at local store.i advised her I only needed one rail, they sent me the extra one I didn't need and were welcome to get it back. After explaining to this lady repeatedly he finally said she would order me the correct rail since it wasn't painted right. The next day, I get an email saying they showed their technician and miscolored is part of the process and normal, plus they put the disclaimer on their web per them. This is after case mgr said she would resend. I am a week away from delivery an storkcraft has not sent me all the replacement parts. I am stuck with a miscolored rail I didn't ask for, I paid for dark cherry not multicolor. Storkcraft has poor quality an poor service.