Lehigh Valley Auto Auction - Unsafe Autos Being Sold At Auto Auction

Posted on Wednesday, September 26th, 2012 at 1:14pm CDT by Ciro S.

Company: Lehigh Valley Auto Auction

Location: 3880 Lehigh ST
WHITEHALL, PA, 18052, US

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

I LIKE TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPEN ON 6/20/12 AT Lehigh Valley Auto Auction THAT NIGHT I BOUGHT A KIA SPORTAGE VIN #KND1A723825149831 IN LANE C LOT 39 that was rep by a guy named PETE WHO REP FOR LYNNES NISSAN WEST OF 59 ROUTE 206 STANHOPE NJ 07874 ON THE NEXTS DAY I TOOK IT FOR PA INSPECTION COULD NOT PASS THE FRAME WAS SO ROTTED OUT AND FULL OF HOLE AND A FEW OTHER THINGS WORNG WITH IT SO I CALLED THE AUCTION ABOUT IT AND TOOK IT BACK FOR THEM TO SEE THE ONE OWNER AFTER A FEW HOURS TALKED TO ME AND TOLD ME I HAVE TO KEEP THIS KIA OR NEVER GO BACK TO THERE AUCTION LIKE IT WAS MY FAULT THIS CAR WAS UNSAFE AND NOT ROAD WORTHY SO I STAYED AWAY UNTILL 9/1/12 WHEN I WENT THERE TO MEET SOMEONE INSTEAD PETE THE REP OF THE UNSAFE CAR CAME UP TO ME AND ASKED WHAT I WAS DOING THERE AND WHY DID I CALL LYNNES NISSAN ON 6/21/12 THAT JUST ABOUT COST HIM TO LOOSE THER ACCOUNT AND THAT I NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THIS AUCTION AGIAN THATS ABOUT THE ONLY THING HE HAD RIGHT NOT IF THERE THIS UNSAFE SO I LET HIM KNOW THIS CAR WAS AT BEST TO BE IN A JUNKYARD AND HE THOUGHT I WAS BEING A WISE GUY SO HE TOLD ME TO LEAVE AND I ASKED IF HE OWNED THE AUCTION SO HE TOLD ME TO WAIT THATS WHEN HE CAME BACK WITH ONE OF THE OWNERS NAMED JERRY AND I WAS TOLD TO LEAVE OR THAT THE POLICE WOULD BE CALLEDE AND I BE HANDCUFFED OUT SO I TOLD THEN I WAS GETTING IN TOUCH WITH THE D A OFFICE AND THET JUST LAUGH IT OFF LIKE ITS OK TO SELL THESE KINDA OF CARS AS LONG AS YOUR AN AUCTION WLL HOPEFULLY THE STATE PLOCE CHECK INTO THIS MATTER TO SEE IF THIS CAR WAS EVER INSPECTED AND STILL ON OUR PA ROADS BEING THIS UNSAFE

Robert Allyn L., 2012-09-27, 10:44AM CDT

Missed the disclaimer at the start of the auction and on the sheet you had to fill out for a biders card didn't you.

The auto auction where I live says "Bidders by bidding confirm they have inspected the item and have determined it is suitable for the reason it is being purchased"

I other words, we know we sell unsafe cars but they are suposed to be bought by wrecking yards, recyclers and the public for use as parts cars or for repair.

Auto auctions are 100% for the dealers to dump lemons, damaged, unsafe or otherwise unsaleable cars in a hurry.

If you thought diffrent, you shouldn't have been there.