Zaggora - Completely appalled by Zaggora's customer service practices and products

Posted on Sunday, September 23rd, 2012 at 12:03pm CDT by fbf3ee30

Product: Zaggora Hot Pants Flares

Company: Zaggora

Location: Zaggora Ltd 2nd Floor South 85 New Oxford Street London, WC1A 1DT United Kingdom
LONDON, LONDON, 95678, UK

URL: http://www.zaggora.com/

Category: Clothing, Shoes, Apparel

Zaggora touts their products as having amazing results after consumers take their '2 week challenge'. They encourage patrons to join in on their facebook and share their results - that is, unless the results are negative. The posts instantly get deleted, and then when questioned, you get banned from the page.

Their customer reviews and posts on their facebook are ALL 100% positive, which leads you to believe that the product works, when in fact it's all filtered, staged and untrue results.

Their 'return' policy is anything but - if you wear it, or even take the tags off, you can NOT return or exchange any product. So essentially you're crossing your fingers hoping their products will work when in reality they don't.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY - ZAGGORA IS A SCAM.

fc6bc896, 2014-09-10, 08:44PM CDT

Amazing thing is that I did not remove any tags, or open the lotion bottle at all... I know about the return policy, so I was being very careful... Yet, 3 weeks after having returned the items I'm being told they could not be refunded because they all had been use?!?! WOW!!! I read the label on the lotion, and decided it wasn't for me after all... I would not let it touch my body for nothing!!! - Bra tops were just a little weird so I tried ONE of them on... Hmmm... What happened to customer service?