mnmchocolateyorkies.net - mnmchocolateyorkies.net Rip Off

Posted on Sunday, September 16th, 2012 at 4:25am CDT by Melissa T.

Product: Chocolate Yorkie puppies

Company: mnmchocolateyorkies.net

Location: Mississippi 601-248-4728.
MS, US

URL: http://www.mnmchocolateyorkies.net

Category: Pets, Animals

The breeder Becky accepted my $650 deposit for a Chocolate Yorkie male puppy and never shipped him to me and would not refund my money. Deliberately kept my Christmas money for my Christmas puppy a gift from my husband. A very sad thing not to get your puppy and a very disgusting situation to blatantly rip somebody off. Shame on you Becky.

Melissa M., 2013-07-11, 05:06PM CDT

You do not want a puppy from them! Sorry to hear you lost your money. I purchased a puppy form them and it turned into a rescue. She has a horrific bite and had giardia when I got her. She later developed the puppy version of mange which is hereditary or genetic. Of course they did not believe me! They are only in breeding for the money and are very dishonest to make a sell.

I have my puppy, she is one years old and very delicate as a result of the demodectic mange which was extremely costly to treat not to mention painful for my precious pup. Becky and Allen are also still breeding the mother, Emma, which carries the mange that is being passed along to her puppies!