B & B Automotive - Shame Shame On You

Posted on Sunday, September 16th, 2012 at 8:50am CDT by Annetta C.

Product: 2000 Cadillac Escalade

Company: B & B Automotive

Location: 801 Bristol Pike Croydon,Pa
CROYDON, PA, 19021, US

URL: http://www.hasslefreeautoloan.com/

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

I financed a truck on 7/5/12. Problems started immediately. Twelve days into the contract I requested to opt. out of my contract, because this early in the contract with problems is not good. Short Story- Six times I took the vehicle in. Six times problems continued. Sept. 13th the only resolution from the dealership was to opt. out with a penalty, only after I could not find a vehicle I wanted, correction- I wanted a vehicle they had no title for.

My monthly payment was $510.93, I never missed a payment. I did however cancel a check for $900.00 which was the taxes for the 2000 Cadillac Escalade. I did this and I told them I canceled it because they left me holding the bag with repairs.

I took the opt. out decision with the lender with no harassment to pay any future fees against the loan for the truck ($12,000). B & B on the other hand wanted the $900.00 in taxes they paid the lender. I could not completely opt.out until I signed a letter stating B & B could take the money from my checking account in two monthly installment payments, also I would be reported to all credit agencies with the understanding that my truck was repossessed even though it wasen't.

This goes on my credit- a repossession that never happened and the full amount of the loan with the three year interest amount ($22,000).

I asked B & B to prorate the $510.93 they took a few days prior, and apply the portion toward the $900.00 check I canceled balance. No No NO.

They refused. I walked away with nothing but debt and a bad credit report. Just to add fire- look at their site. My 2000 white Cadillac Escalade is still posted. The vehicle description was a lie or they took all that stuff off the vehicle when they had it in their possession, because it was not a truthful description.

B & B Automotive