Potomac Psychological Center - Bad Psychology

Location: 20925 Professional Plaza Ashburn, Va 20147
ASHBURN, VA, 20147, US

URL: potomacpsychologicalcenter.com

Category: Health, Beauty

I don?t know about you, but I would think that when you need the medical help of a Psychiatrist or Psychologist, the last thing you would need to worry about is being nickeled and dimed.

If you are in need of these services, please do not contact Potomac Psychological Center. I will briefly describe my terrible experience with this very unprofessional medical establishment.

My child required these services and we contacted Potomac Psychological Center. We took my child to this provider approx. 12 times over a 6 month period...without much medical help I might add.

Then one day my kid was real sick, flu sick (vomiting, stomach issues, etc.). She had an appointment on a a Monday morning. My child really started getting sick on the Friday before, but we assumed she should be ok by Monday morning. Come Sunday, she was still real sick, so I called the answering machine for Potomac Psychological Center, and left a detailed message explaining she would not be able to come in Monday morning as she was very ill.

I didn?t hear anything until several month later when I received a collection notice from a 3rd party collection company. It seems that they had tried to send me a bill for the cancelled appointment, but when the bill came back to them "return to sender" the office staff was too lazy to pick up the phone and call me.

Finally, I got the Managing Partner on the phone, explained the whole mix up, absolutely thinking he would want to do the right thing and drop the ridiculous "missed appointment charge" that never should have been charged, and salvage the relationship.

This guy was more interested in his $37 bucks than what was right.

Let me give anyone who will listen this piece of advice....Never, waste your time or money with Potomac Psychological Center, you will regret it!