Service - Eureka Forbes (06 days passed) PCB became faulty during Filters Change but no action thereafter by Service franchisee RR Enterprises at Lucknow

Posted on Friday, September 14th, 2012 at 9:13pm CDT by ram kumar a.

Product: Aqua NOVA Eureka Forbes

Eureka Forbes Pvt. Ltd.

B1/B2, 701, 7th Floor, Marathon NextGen

Marathon Innova, Off Ganpatrao Kadam Marg,

Lowe Parel, Mumbai-400013

Kindly refer to my trailing mail below and the response of Eureka. It seems there is no control on the franchisees by any of your field officer and rather I would say that my this complaint proves that Eureka Forbes is only interested in Sale not in after sale Service.

The story is like this:

After response on my last year mail (below) I again done a mistake of taking two 02 year AMC for my machine Aqua NOVA in July last year i.e., from jul 2011 to July 2013. first candle replacement done and unit was working OK.

On last Saturday 08th Sep 12 at around 9:30 AM I received a call from Service franchisee no. 08400336024 regarding change of filters which I said OK the person can come and change. Next day Sunday on 09th Sep,12 a person came in morning at around 10.00AM with my service card (shown to me) and strated changing the filters. After change of filters when he was closing the machine the PCB got faulty (as told by him) and he said that I will replace it by next day and gone away taken PCB.

As it was an input call from service franchisee I have made no service complaint till today to your online IVRS compaint treating as my compaint still open.

After two days on 11th Sep I again dialled the same no. 08400336024 at around 8:40AM and the same person intimated that your PCB will be changed by today evening or by tomorrow morning but nobody even ring me to update.

On 12th Sep,12 at around 3:05Pm I again made a call to same no. 08400336024 but I was strange to hear from the person that I could not do anything you have to talk to Mr Sajeev Verma who is spare Manager in Eureka forbes, I have sent your PCB and as soon as he will sent it will be replaced meaning by I was left to the mercy of Mr. Sanjeev. He also informed that I can give you his no. and you can talk to him.

I took the no. of Sanjeev and made a call on his no. 09336735159 at around 3:11 PM immediately (12th Sep,12) while asking the status and again to surprise he was unaware of the story which I told to him (during 2 min conversation). He also promised to get PCB changed by next day morning i.e., 13th Sep,12.

Till time of today i.e., 15th Sep,12 7:20AM nothing has been done even after six (06) days. One cannot imagine the humilation which I am feeling from Eureka Forbes. In this rainy season I have spent around Rs. 1000/ on water only because the water which comes from Municipality could not be consumed without filteration.

Expecting an immediate response today, If you hear me,

Regards,