Namaqualodge Country Hotel - Disaster at Namaqualodge Country Hotel

Posted on Thursday, September 13th, 2012 at 2:01am CDT by Jenny S.

Product: Namaqualodge Country Hotel

Company: Namaqualodge Country Hotel

Location: Vanrhynsdorp
VANRHYNSDORP, WESTERN CAPE, 8001, ZA

URL: http://www.namaqualodge.co.za

Category: Travel, Vacations

I booked a night at Namaqualodge Country Hotel after i had a look at their website called them and stated that we are getting married on the 25th of August and would want to sleep over, also that we want the Bridal Suite if they do have one, which was n't a problem. They stressed however that no early breakfast will be served on Sunday morning as they were going to church I wasn't very happy with the situation but said it would be fine.

We were called to please come and pay before the Saturday evening, which we did. Innes showed my husband a room he paid and left.

Great was our surprise and amazement when we got to the room . there was two single beds with blankets pushed together a bathroom with a concrete floor that was cracked and patched the tiles had mildew on, The carpet in the room was filthy had dark spots on. The towls spelled of mothballs, the tv didn't work.the only plus was there was coffee and rusks. And I guess for the money we paid we should be thankful.

The head board of these two single beds were lose so if you move it bangs against the wall. If I could find someone I would have complained.

What a disaster , My wedding night which was suppose to be magical was a nightmare.