Evita Peroni - Do not patronize Evita Peroni Malaysia

Posted on Sunday, September 9th, 2012 at 5:19am CDT by 2aff08ea

Product: Fashion Hairclips

Company: Evita Peroni

Location: Mid Valley Megamall G008 Lingkaran Syed Putra 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
KUALA LUMPUR, KUALA LUMPUR, 59200, MY

URL: http://www.evitaperoni.com/

Category: Products, Services

I have been a supporter of Evita Peroni for years since the first store opened in Subang Parade, Kuala Lumpur. And I always go around telling friends and relatives how good Evita Peroni is and the reason I chose to buy from them is that they provide life-time product repair (of course with a small fee which is fine).

Ever since the Subang Parade outlet is closed, I started going to the Mid Valley outlet to either buy new hair clips or have my old clips repaired. The service has been good back then and I always have my clips fixed while I browse in the shop. Efficient service!

However, my last visit to the same Mid Valley outlet has changed the good impression I always have on Evita Peroni!

When I entered the shop, I was not greeted in a warm and welcoming manner. When I asked for my clips to be repaired, I was told they are not trained to perform such repair work (it's just a spring replacement for a shark clip!). Instead I was asked to wait for 2 months for the repair work! I then explained to the store manager that I no longer live in Malaysia and I only go back for holidays and asked if there is anything he can do to help. After a lengthy discussion, I agreed to the repair period but REPEATEDLY and SPECIFICALLY asked that the repaired hair clip be delivered to a contact that I provided and told him that the contact depends on public transport and I do not wish to cause any inconvenience to her. I was assured by the store manager that he will ensure it is delivered so I paid the repair fee, bought another new clip and left the shop.

After 2 months, I was informed by my contact that Evita Peroni was unwilling to deliver the repaired clip and requested her to make a trip to the Mid Valley outlet to collect it. The contact told them that I have specifically asked that the clip be delivered but she was told they do not provide such service.

When my contact went to the Mid Valley shop. The store manager pulled out the memo/receipt, it was clearly written that the repaired clip was to be delivered so when confronted with that, the store manager then changed the story and told my contact they are under staff therefore unable to deliver the clip.

To me, that's not customer service at all! That's crappy service and if I were to put it in a more serious tone... that's lying! entirely not truthful to his customer!

To make things worst, they asked my contact to pay the repair fee again!! Although it is just RM4 but that is cheating! The customer has already paid the repair fee and they have records of it and yet they asked for the money again! Totally untruthful!

I wish I could get in touch with the Management of Evita Peroni in Malaysia and share this extremely unsetting and disappointing experience! This is not customer service. You guys had better learn how to treat your customer right!

I will no longer purchase from Evita Peroni and I will advise all my friend and relatives to do the same!