SuperMarine Paint - Super Marine Products Arlington WA

Posted on Saturday, September 8th, 2012 at 1:07pm CDT by John O.

Product: SuperMarine Paint

Company: SuperMarine Paint

Location: 18701 58th Avenue NE Bldg 43 Arlington WA 98223
ARLINGTON, WA, 98223, US

URL: www.supermarinepaint.com

Category: Online Shopping

Purchased marine paint from Supermarinepaint.comin Arlington WA. The company shipped the wrong product. I attempted to contact this company four times, 2 via email, 2 via phone and received no reply. Based on my experience they have terrible customer service and I cannot recommend purchasing from this company.

Business Reply  Peter H., 2012-09-09, 12:32PM CDT

We at Supermarine Paint take great pride in product quality, order accuracy and shipping on time. Our goal to answer all customer service inquiries in a timely manner. We welcome the anonymous writer here to contact us and we will be sure to address and solve any customer service issues promptly. Customer service inquiries may be made by phone at 360-651-9050 or email [email protected]

John O., 2012-09-11, 10:05PM CDT

I sent an email to Peter H above on 9/2/12. I also sent one to [email protected] and left the company 2 voice messages. I received no reply from any of my attempts to contact this firm. Purchase from this company at your own risk.

John O., 2012-09-12, 10:49AM CDT

9/12/12.

Supermarine Paint contacted me this morning and informed me they are sending the appropriate replacement product. Apparently there were issues with their internal spam filters and voice message system preventing them from getting my initial communication. Thanks to complaints.com my issue was identified and the company has responded.