Hernandez R. Kilgore, also goes by Tony - Beware of Hernandez Kilgore, CROOK...fake carpenter

Posted on Tuesday, September 4th, 2012 at 12:33pm CDT by Jennifer B.

Product: Home Improvement

Company: Hernandez R. Kilgore, also goes by Tony

Location: ATLANTA, GA, US

Category: Home, Garden

Consulted Hernendez Kilgore to widen my existing patio, after getting his number from a girl at work. He came out and gave me an estimate. The estimate was given around mid July. Hernandez stated that the material for the patio would cost $597.00. He stated that he could get the material at contractor's price. I gave him $600.00 in cash. He left and came back with some cement bags that he placed in my garage. After he, and Dee, the guy helping him, got the cement and supplies, they would start work the next day. The next morning Dee showed up, but Hernandez was not there. Dee and I both tried to place calls in to him but he would not answere or return and text messages that I sent him concerning this matter. Dee also told me that each bag only cost about $3.50. Hernandez only bought 24 bags. This still leaves most of the $600.00 that he kept, and I also have bags of cement that I don't know what to do with. I'm sure this guy has done this before to single mothers, and trusting people who don't know much about this type of work. The guy Dee, may or may not be involved. Dee's company is called D and D.C construction, Inc. I may not get my money back, but I want to warn other people of this so-called carpenter!