Aesthetics Interiors - Interior Design Service, Tucson area

Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
TUCSON, AZ, US

URL: www.aestheticsinteriors.net

Category: Products, Services

I was very unhappy with my overall experience from Aesthetics Interiors. The staff was polite and professional. However, the overall experience was very poor. I ended up having to lose my 900 dollar retainer. Here is a quick rundown.

Designers showed up and quoted me a very reasonable price for the retainer and services. It was too good to be true, because there was a major "catch." A few weeks after selecting a design/layout, I got a quote of 19,000 dollars to furnish a studio! In order for aesthetics interiors to furnish my studio, I was told I needed to use their manufactors, which most I have never heard of. I was told initially that I would receive "discounts" from using their manufactors. 19000 dollars for one couch, a bed, bar stools, two art prints, and a desk. I was in shock and disbelief. I told them the prices were beyond reasonable, especially for companies I have never heard of. I mentioned using local Arizona businesses, or making a trip to Phoenix. The company back pedaled and lost interest immediately. In other words, unless I were to use their suppliers, they weren't interested anymore and would not refund any of the retainer. This almost felt like a border line scam. While the employees did maintain professionalism while dealing with me, they would not compromise and help me complete the project. They raised their hands and walked away with my money. 19000 dollars to furnish 700 sq feet?? I can only imagine a house! Shop around before using this company.