Early American Floorcloths - Floorcloth RUG

Posted on Tuesday, August 28th, 2012 at 8:32am CDT by Karen M.

Product: Floorcloth

Company: Early American Floorcloths

Location: WILLIAMSBURG, VA, 23185, US

URL: earlyamericanfloorcloths.com

Category: Home, Garden

I purchased a 5 x 7 floorcloth for $500 dollars from Denise Balanger from earlyamericanfloorcloths in Virgina, the rug was not made well at all, it started to peel six months later. The rug was sent back for repair in January 2011. He notified me that the rug was repaired and he would be mailing it back to me. It has been 40 email later and 17 months have past, I keep sending out emails, he tells me it will be mailed out on Friday. I have never relieved it. Just recently he sent me a notification that the tracking slip has been made out from UPS, the rug never got to UPS to be mailed. He is still in business as I still go to his web site to see, and I see he is still advertising his hand made rugs. There have to be others out there gong through the same thing as me. I just want my RUG BACK.. I just do not understand. No matter who I get in touch with, like the BBB and the Willismasburg Police Dept, and the Attorney Generals office . they were NO HELP AT ALL...This man is stealing peoples money and he is getting away with it. I just don't know where to turn next. Do not do business with this man, that is all I can say, If I can just get the word out about his company. I would be satisfied with that.

PAULETTE E., 2012-08-28, 12:02PM CDT

I purchased Red Pocket Mobile service and they advertise unlimited talk and text but they turned my daughters phone off stating she abused the service by using too many minutes. Unlimited means unlimited. I was told I had to port her number out to another company. I also was told they have being doing a lot of people like that so please be aware of this company.

24ced586, 2012-09-09, 09:18AM CDT

To Karen M.,

I'm saddened by the situation in which you are in, frustrated with the lack

of integrity some people have when running a business whatever it might be.

I would like to help you please e-mail me ...[email protected]