Lozeau - Lozeau Horrible Service and Return Policy

Location: 6229 Rue Saint-Hubert Montreal, QC H2S 2L9
MONTREAL, QC, H2S 2L9, CA

URL: lozeau.com

Category: Consumer Electronics

Lozeau has hands down one of the worst return policy on the market in 2012 combined with arrogant staff, unless you are a professional photographer.

Unfortunately, amateur photographers probably represents the largest portion of their clients and they just don't seem to realise/accept that. I bought a pair of lamps. When I got home, I noticed I needed the set of 4 rather than 2. I went the next day (less than 24 hours later) to exchange them (and buy a more expensive set). They refused to take them back, stating that ''I did not open the box properly'' and therefore I had to pay a 20% penalty if I wanted to exchange them. What a total rip off and inhouse policy for a $0.50 carton box.

The person who served meat Lozeau (had a French accent from France) was rude, condescending and does not have a clue how customer service works to get word of mouth business.

Basically, if you buy at Lozeau and decide to return something, get ready to have a condescending employee inspect the box with a microscope and charge you a ponzi scheme fee of 20% as soon as the box is open.