Methuen Keys & Safe - Locksmith

Posted on Friday, August 24th, 2012 at 4:13pm CDT by Arthur F.

Product: Methuen Keys & Safe

Company: Methuen Keys & Safe

Location: (FAKE ADDRESS) 225 Broadway, Methuen, MA, 01844
METHUEN, MA, 01844, US

Category: Products, Services

Stay away from this company! They ask your Credit Card information before the service and say that you will be charged at $120.00 just for safety. If they can fix your ignition you will pay this amount. If not you will pay only $40.00. The difference will be back to your Credit Card. But this is not true! Alex came to my house tried to fix and gave up. He told me that he had no idea what's happening with my ignition and just left. Before he leaves my house I asked him about my refund because my car is still broken. He told me that his manager will credit $80.00 back to my Credit Card. Now they refuse to give my money back. They don't answer my call anymore. I had to cancel my Credit Card and I'll wait until the end the day. If they don't credit my money back I'll take the next step. The address (225 Broadway Methuen, MA 01844) on the top their Google Plus Yellow Page is a fake address. I went to this address today and the building owner tried to talk to this company by phone (978-228-1097) but without any success. The owner suggests me to call the Police and meet him on the building. I'm trying to solve this problem the best way but I think that these guys are not honest people.