Aeqvitas Technologies pvt. ltd. - Service disappointments - Toshiba India

Posted on Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 at 6:15pm CDT by Gaurav Sharma

Product: Toshiba Satellite A665 Laptop

Company: Aeqvitas Technologies pvt. ltd.

Location: Tech4Less 3rd Floor Sigma Excellence, Near Vastrapur Lake, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad - 380015
AHMEDABAD, GUJRAT, 380015, IN

URL: www.tech4less.in

Category: Online Shopping

Service disappointments - Toshiba India - Please read.

Hello,

My name is Gaurav Sharma and I bought a Toshiba Satellite A665 from Aeqvitas Technologies pvt. ltd. on 15th Feb'2012 bearing invoice no. RI/1455/11-12/E-BAY.

Now I am experiencing issues with the keyboard and the touch-pad as they are not functioning properly. When I called the customer care, they told me that the laptop is not register on website and that I need to register it first to lodge a complaint. I tried the same on line and getting an error message whose snapshot has been attached in the mail.

Please find the attachment and help me with my product's registration and resolution of all the issues with the laptop.

Below mentioned are some more relevant information's regarding the product:-

Serial Number : 8A288480K

Model-Part Number : PSAW0U-02S031

I have contacted the dealer from whom I bought this laptop i.e. Aeqvitas Technologies pvt. ltd. on 10th and 14th Aug and send two separate emails, however have not got any reply till now. The email id's are [email protected] and [email protected]

Please let me know if there is anyone who could help me with my issues or should I know the doors of consumer forum as its very unsatisfactory to receive no response from a brand like Toshiba.

Thanks and regards,