Premier Event Services - Failed to make payment

Posted on Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 at 10:54am CDT by Richard W.

Company: Premier Event Services

URL: premiercompanies.org

Category: Entertainment

I was hired by Premier Event Services to draw caricatures for an event on May 18th, 2012. After low-balling me on the price, I agreed to what they were offering me. I even signed a contract that Steven Thomas had digitally sent to me. Everything was fine, contact with them has been no problem up until this point, and the event went off on my end without a hitch.

It has now been over three months, I haven't been paid for my services, and all my emails/texts/phone calls have never been responded to. I spoke to a woman ONCE and she had said that someone would be contacting me back within a day to deal with the payment situation...I am still waiting for that call!

It's less about the money than the principle of the matter. I have been working professionally as a freelancer for over 20 years, and I enjoy making people happy with the work that I do. To have this company take advantage of me and what I offer disgusts me.

If you are a party entertainer of any kind, please do NOT accept any events through Steven Thomas, Matthew Kays or Premier Event Services. If you are looking for a party entertainer, please do NOT hire Steven Thomas, Matthew Kays or Premier Event Services.