Prize People - Failure to Honor Guarantee

Company: Prize People

URL: www.prizepeople.com

Category: Internet Services

Dear Prize People,

I signed up for your service in May 2012, my username is "Wanker".

When I signed up for your service, it mentioned that if I did not win a contest to let you know and my membership would be extended another three months. It has been three months and I have not won a contest, can you make the adjustments to my account.

I have sent seventeen (17) emails and I have not received one (1) response from your company. I am starting to feel like I have been scammed.

Please do what is right.

thanks,

J-

Ampau7, 2012-10-02, 10:43AM CDT

I've tried for the past couple of days now to sign in for the Prize People log in and it has "disappeared". I'm not sure after they have received my money what has happened but now after being there for the past couple of months it is now gone and can't be found. I would say a rip off for sure. Very digusted to say the least, never won anything and never received either the extra months if I never won anything either. I would like to know what is going on as well, have looked at other sites and other people are complaining as well that when they go to log in, the site doesn't come up for them as well. Fly by night people? Shame on them to say the least! All I can say is that Karma does come back to them in the end seventy times seven as they say.

Dan S., 2012-10-06, 05:20PM CDT

I actually won $500 a year ago. They haven't charged me lately. I see the site is gone now.

DS