FED EX Ground in Springfield, MO - FED EX DID IT AGAIN

Posted on Thursday, August 16th, 2012 at 8:04am CDT by Stonecroft Trucking T.

Company: FED EX Ground in Springfield, MO

Location: SPRINGFIELD, MO, US

Category: Delivery, Moving Services, Storage

Fed Ex from Springfield never delivers to our home. This is the second time we've had problems with them. They SHOULD NOT accept mail that they do not plan on delivering. We are about 1 1/2 from Springfield and it costs them more to deliver a package then what its worth, so they just throw away the package and pay the sender who credits our accout. I sent for 2 batteries for my boat that were on sale, so it ended up costing me more to buy them a second time. This last time, my wife ordered something on the 9th of August. Twice, they said they couldn't find our address. They promised delivery on certain days, we wait all day and no delivery. We can call and give them directions, give them our phone number and they still don't deliver. Just say they are unable to find us. We live 1/2 from town, U.P.S. can find us just fine and FedEx from West Plains can find us just fine, but SPRINGFIELD FED EX SUCKS. Now we have to make sure when we order something that it doesn't go through them. We'll have to call the seller each time to tell them to send another way. We have talked to Managers and Supervisors at Springfield FED EX who just apoligize and make more empty promises.