Adore Me - Adore Me delivery problems

Posted on Thursday, August 16th, 2012 at 11:30am CDT by Camila B.

Company: Adore Me

URL: adoreme.com

Category: Delivery, Moving Services, Storage

So, Adore Me is a lingerie website that sells everything for $39.95 and was having a sale Buy 3 for $ 49.95. My boyfriend is coming from Brazil after 8 months a part, so I thought would be nice to make him a surprise and enjoy the sale.

My package was supposedly delivered around noon of August 9th according to USPS tracking number. I was at work and arrived late that day, and there was no package at my door. The day before I received a huge package from Amazon, that arrived around 10 am, and I just got home after 8pm. I never had any problems receiving things.

I contacted the Live Chat and emailed Adore Me regarding that issue, and they were very helpful in starting an investigation with USPS. After a few days, the supervisor of the Post Office called me to ask if I received something in the meantime, and even searched the shelves to see if wasn't there by mistake. But no track of the package.

I contacted Adore Me again to see what could be done about it, and they said that the only information they had was that the package was successfully delivered and there was nothing they could do about it. They offered me 50% off in my next purchase, but how can I spend more money in a Website that didn't deliver my first purchase?? They said that they can prove that the package left their warehouse, so it's a shipper's problem, not theirs. I'm sorry, that doesn't solve the problem that I spent 50 dollars in a Website and didn't receive what I asked for.

Be aware, if you have any delivery problems with Adore Me, they will start an USPS investigation that will end just saying what is written on the tracking number, therefore, what you already know, and they will justify that saying they have to trust USPS delivery records, and you will lose your money, just like I did.