Ashway Used Cars - Over charge for vehicle/phoney contract

Posted on Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 at 11:28am CDT by Latoya T.

Company: Ashway Used Cars

Location: 1533 Bushwick Ave
BROOKLYN, NY, 11207, US

URL: http://www.getusedcarsny.com/

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

I first purchased a 2006 Nissan Murano for $10,000. I left a deposit of $3500 and I took out a loan with West Lake Financial. Two days after my purchase the car gave me problems. I took it back to Ashway Used Cars. They took it to a mechanic who was 2 blocks away who told me after driving the vehicle it had Transmission problems. I then asked for a refund, then i was shown a 2005 Toyota Camry xle in decent condition for $9,500. (which I feel I was over priced for-not my initial complaint..it was missing a fog light, a few tiny cracks in the window, a few rust marks and an alarm that doesnt work) Ashway used cars took my $3,500 and did not apply it to my loan of $9,500 then charged me $13,500 for loan/contract. I left a deposit of $3500 which should have been deducted from $9,500 plus fee and taxes. Now I am stuck with a loan of $9,969.42 which should have been around $6,469.42. I contacted Ashway and was told they do not know what they applied the $3,500 to and was hung up on. I asked to speak with the owner and was told he was not available for 2 months. After several complains the owner has yet to contact me.

I want the money thats owed to me.

I did not agree to a 2005 Toyota Camry with 128000 miles in the amount of $13,500. Why would I do that? Doesnt make any sense.

THIS PLACE IS THE WORST..THEY ARE RIP OFFS CON ARTIST..LIARS..RUDE..DISRESPECTFUL..UNORGANIZED..UNPROFESSIONAL

Dude L., 2012-12-16, 06:40PM CST

Next time you need a used car go to the used car dept. of a new car dealer because they have to maintain a good reputation in their community and most of them don't pull stunts like this....