Bebe - HORRIBLE ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Posted on Friday, August 10th, 2012 at 1:33pm CDT by Leanne J.

Product: Bebe

Company: Bebe

Location: Coffeyville Industrial Park (TUL1) 2654 North Highway 169
COFFEYVILLE, KS, 67337, US

URL: www.bebe.com

Category: Clothing, Shoes, Apparel

I purchased an item using a gift card in early May. The item was not to my satisfaction so I promptly returned it. I was supposed to be issued a replacement gift card. That was 3 months ago. Every time I call, I am hung up on or given the runaround. I don't call every day, every other day or even every week. We're talking about maybe every 2-3 weeks I call to check the status of my replacement card. This is because every time I call someone promises to keep me posted and they never do! Instead they have the nerve to send me a generic survey inquiring about Bebe's customer service. I've been told 3 times now that "the package (my gift card) has been lost in transit and [they are] opening up an investigation to track the item in question." So, either someone is lying to me or they've opened up 3 investigations in regard to my missing gift card. I don't understand why they can't expedite the replacement process since they obviously know that the card has been lost in the mail. This is bar none the WORST customer service I have ever endured.