Empire today - Empire Today-Orlando, FL - Unproffessional & Unethical

Location: 9401 Southridge Pk CT suite 600
ORLANDO, FL, 32819, US

URL: www.empiretoday.com

Category: Home, Garden

The first complaint is with their Rep (Paul Manley). He is by far the most unethical and unproffessional person I have ever dealt with. They came out to give an estimate on laminate flooring for our home. We decided to go with them, but felt the price was a little high. That night we reconsidered, and I called the VERY next morning at 8:45 AM to cancel. The rep's only concern was for his commission!!! But, he stated that he'd cancel the deal immediately. However, I went to the bank the next day to stop payment on the check. It was too late, they went ahead and cashed the $12,000 check anyway! As it turns out, the did not process my cancellation! I called the rep, and his response was to "take it up with Empire". He acted as if he didn't know, but it was clear that he didn't put in my cancellation. When I called their home office, they verified that there was NOT a cancellation put in for me. At that point, I made the cancellation with them on the phone....and that was the ONLY cancellation made! When I called the rep to ask about this, he again told me to take it up with Empire....and then became angry b/c he was losing the commission. The local office also would not take my call or return my call until I mentioned my Attorney. Bottom line... they are untethical and WAAAAAYYYYYY over priced. I got another estimate today for $6000....thats HALF of what they wanted, and its better quality. Don't waste your time or money, and DO NOT deal with Paul Manley, the rep in Orlando.