BIGJJSTUDD - BIGJJSTUDD ships different figures than pictured in auctions

Posted on Tuesday, August 7th, 2012 at 1:18pm CDT by Frank G.

Product: collectible toys

Company: BIGJJSTUDD

Location: 2543 Woodleigh Rd Havertown, PA 19083-1304
MEDIA, PA, 19083, US

URL: www.myworld.ebay.com/bigjjstudd

Category: Online Shopping

John J. Hallinan III runs a website on ebay http://myworld.ebay.com/bigjjstudd, it is based in either Media or Havertown PA.

I purchased over $100 worth of classic collectible toys from his site BIGJJSTUDD. He provided at least 5 pictures of his figures and some of the accessories on Photobucket. I pay, get the merchandise in the mail fast and can see that some things are not matching up, many were not the same figures and some accessories looked different. I contacted him, he immediately deleted his photo albums, blocked me from his auctions and went on numerous fan forums to bad mouth me to other sellers. He is dishonest, a liar and a scam artist.

Michael Mohr, 2012-10-19, 07:48PM CDT

I do not know where to start? Until I found out about this character, I used to be able to sell to Zero feedback sellers. That is, until Mr. Hallinan decided to make shill bidding using bogus accounts a weapon against other sellers.

I am now unable to provide service to any new users and potential customers due to "BigJJStudd's" underhanded tactics.

The fact that he uses these methods on auctions other than his own, makes it more than likely that he utilizes these same methods on his own auctions as well. I cannot with absolute certainty proclaim that this is a fact, as all of his feedback data regarding his "customers" is now PRIVATE - which is allowed by EBAY. How convenient.

I did discover another tool that allows me to see that BIGJJSTUDD re-lists his auctions over and over again, which most likely is the result of him using shill bids to increase the end result of the auction price, the site www.worthpoint.com. One can easily see that the EXACT same figures are re-listed over time using different cover photos from his "private" Photobucket album. Use this to verify my findings - http://www.worthpoint.com/inventory/search?query=bigjjstudd

If it looks like a skunk, smells like a skunk, acts like a skunk, and other people say it is a skunk, then, most likely it is a skunk.