US Gold Buyers - Don't believe most of what you read....

Posted on Thursday, August 2nd, 2012 at 11:49am CDT by d168bfe8

Product: Gold Buyers

Company: US Gold Buyers

Location: IN, US

URL: www.usgoldbuyers.com

Category: Jewelry, Watches

I'm a customer, not a disgruntled employee or competitor. My family needed to hire a lawyer to settle my mother?s estate which had to be done. We didn't have the cash and we needed it now. Ebay and Craigslist would have taken too long. Selling some of our jewelry was our only option. After reading on the complaints for US Gold Buyers as well as their competitors I also read the BBB report. I was really worried but I had no choice. I used the chat feature on their site and gave them the amount of jewelry by carat and asked for a quote. I was given a quote that was 85% of actual value. To test them I waited a few days, logged on and used the chat feature to test them again. I got the same quote. I took the change, mailed the items on Monday afternoon. I got a call Tuesday morning with the offer which matched the quote. I chose to use Pay Pale for the payment method. I got a call from Steve who informed me because of the amount of our payout the Pay Pale fees would be pretty high. I told him I would rather use the Wire service. He saved me a lot of money.

The truth is, I believe if you do your homework and have reasonable expectations, you're going to be very satisfied. We took the same jewelry to a local store which is how I got it weighed. US Gold Buyers gave us twice the amount, within a couple dollars.

We couldn't be more thankful. I hope to never have to sell jewelry again. But if I do, I'll use US Gold Buyers.