Sky & The Stars Salon - Salon Nightmare

Posted on Tuesday, September 6th, 2011 at 3:04pm CDT by 86be5eee

Product: Weave

Company: Sky & The Stars Salon

Location: 8002 Old Alexandria Ferry Rd.
Clinton, Maryland, US

Sky and The Stars Hair Salon owner (Pat or Patricia) caused Hair damage which occurred on the 31st day of August 2011 and she also owes an unpaid balance for an Authentic Louis Vuitton purse in which she took possession of on the 5th day of August 2011.

She requested to pay for the purse by offering your services to me as a trade because said she did not have the money to pay for it but still wanted it.The purse was used and was being sold to her for Five hundred Seventy-five dollars ($575.00) and she had since then provided me with $335.00 worth of services leaving a balance of $240.00.

One of the services she provided me with was a full weave which was bonded into my head using hair bonding glue. On August 31, 2011 to she improperly removed the weave from my hair by forcefully pulling which resulted in my hair being pulled from the roots and causing 3 bald spots to the left side, right side, and top of my head. I contacted her on September 3, 2011 to advise her that do to this incident, I know longer wanted to use her services and wanted the remaining balance due for the purse in cash and that I would also be pursing legal action for the hair damage.

86be5eee, 2011-09-06, 03:44PM CDT

Also the Salon owner called me and started cursing me out and hung up in my face twice. One of the most unprofessional person I have ever dealt with in my life. How she claims to have been "doing hair for 18 years" I don't know???

85fff926, 2011-12-04, 12:59PM CST

TAMARRA RICHARDSON OF 9492 PEP RALLY LANE POSTED THIS NEGATIVE IMFORMATION TO BE CRUEL & MALICIOUS. IT IS ALL UNTRUE AND DESIGN TO RUIN MY SALON & MY REPUTATION.IT'S VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT BLACK WOMAN CAN NOT RALLY TOGETHER AND LIFT EACH OTHER UP IN PRAYER.

INSTEAD YOUR TRYING TO RUIN,DISPREPECT AND DEFAME ANOTHER BLACK WOMAN'S CHARACTER AND BUISNESS. I PRAY THAT YOU RECIEVE THE HELP AND COUNSELING YOU NEED.AS I SAID BEFORE AND I STILL STAND BY IT. I DID NOT KNOW YOUR "HUSBAND" WAS CHEATING ON YOU TAMARRA YOU CAN NOT HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE FOR NOT INFORMING YOU ABOUT SOMETHING I HAD NO CONTROL OVER AND WAS NOT MY BUSINESS TO TELL. YOU ALSO SHOULD NOT GO AROUND POSTING NEGATIVE, FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT ME AND MY BUSINESS IT ONLY MAKES YOU LOOK BAD.

TAMARA YOU HAVE BEEN COMING TO MY SALON RELIGIOUSLY FOR MANY YEARS AND WE USED TO BE FRIENDS SO THIS IS UNFORTUNATE,HOWEVER, ONE OF THE REASON/S I BANNED YOU FROM THE SALON IS SIMPLE, YOUR ACTIONS DISPLAY THAT YOUR A VERY TROUBLED PERSON,WITH POSSIBLE SERIOUS PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES. YOU HAVE DISRESPECTED MYSELF AND MY BUSINESS AND I AM NOW FORCED TO PRESS HARRASSMENT CHARGES AGAINST YOU. PLEASE,IT WOULD BE IN YOUR AND YOUR FAMILY'S BEST INTEREST TO SEEK COUNSELING,BOTH, MENTAL AND MARITAL.

IF YOU FOCUS YOUR ENERGY ON YOUR HUSBAND AND MARRIAGE HE MAY STOP THE CHEATING.

IT'S OBVIOUS FROM YOUR POSTING THAT THIS IS PERSONAL AND YOUR OUT TO RUIN MY REPUTATION & BUSINESS.

GOD IS WITH ME "NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER". YOUR VERY LOST, AND I AM SORRY,BUT THIS ISN'T HELPING.I HAVE SPOKE TO MY PASTOR ABOUT YOUR SITUATION. WE WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. GOD BLESS.

85fff926, 2011-12-05, 07:14PM CST

THIS IS A BLATANT LIE.THIS CLIENT TAMARA RICHARDSON OF OF 9492 PEP RALLY LANE IS POSTING FALSE INFORMATION. THIS IS PERSONAL AND NOT BUSINESS RELATED. ALL OVER A CHEATING HUSBAND.THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND NEEDS TO STOP.ITS DESIGNED ONLY TO RUIN MY GREAT REPUTATION AS A BUSINESS OWNER. AND PERSON. THEREFORE IT SHOULD BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY. I AM REQUESTING THIS INFORMATION BE REMOVED FROM THE WEBSITE IT HAS NO VALIDITY.IT IS CRUEL AND UNWARRANTED. THIS PERSON TAMARA RICHARDSON IS A VERY TROUBLED PERSON AND I AM FEARFUL OF WHAT SHE WILL POSSIBLY SAY OR DO NEXT. THIS BEHAVIOR SHOULD NOT BE CONDONE. PLEASE DELETE ASAP.

57641af4, 2014-10-10, 09:27AM CDT

This is an obvious reflection of her character. To post a persons physical address. I also have the court documents to prove that I had to file suite against this women... Which is how she got my home address (smh) take your chances if you want but this review is valid and true. STAY AWAY. Now after seeing that she posted my personal information on line, I will need to seek legal action against her once more. Learn the law sweetie. You can not post a persons home address because you got a negative review and I will continue to warn people. The "black women" comments were so cliche... Stop ruining black women's hair! This was now done and over with because she settled with me out of court but a friend just told me that she listed my address and I can not allow that.