HANYMAN EDDIE - HANDYMAN EDDIE IS A RIPOFF

Company: HANYMAN EDDIE

Location: 155, salem church road
mechanicsburg, pa, 17050, US

URL: http://www.handymandeddie.net/

NEVER HIRE THIS HANDYMAN . HE EVERTHING BUT A HANDYMAN. I GOT MY KITCHEN RENOVATED RECENTLY FROM THIS GUY AND I CAN SAY THE OLD KICHEN I HAD WAS 100% BETTER THAN THE WORK THIS GUY DID. HE DON'T KNOW HOW TO INSTALL CABINETS,GARNITE COUNTER TOP,UNDER MOUNT SINK,CERAMIC TILES. CUT WALLS AND BEAMS TO INSTALL THE GRANITE COUNTER TOP MADE MY HOUSE STRUCTURALLY UNSAFE. GRANITE SEAM WAS DONE BY CAULKING AND UNEVEN.SCRACHED MY BRAND NEW APPLIANCES. ABOVE ALL THAT WHEN I SHOWED HIM ALL THE ISSUES HE GOT AGGRESSIVE AND CALLED ME WITH NAMES AND STARTED THROWING THINGS AROND.

NEVER HIRE THIS PERSON FOR ANYTHING.

ffcc5d90, 2012-07-20, 04:45AM CDT

I agree.His a drunk and a thief.Cheats on his wife when his got 4 kids at home. I hope his wife sees this and takes him to the cleaners.What goes around comes around Eddie!

523079f9, 2012-07-27, 09:04PM CDT

Totally agree and I will submit my complaint to this person these days.

6c7585e3, 2012-08-26, 08:17PM CDT

He bought his house at 367 Maple Ln, Carlisle, PA17015. Angie's list shows his phone is 717-802-9492 but the phone doesn't accept income calls - why? He is afraid of his poor projects!!

His cell phone just accepts new/current customers. You can never get through his cell phone 717-215-7233 as showed on his Ads if you want to let him correct something or pay the money the case he lost in the court.

Don't want to call him a crook, but unfortunately, he is!!

Tony P., 2012-09-25, 11:24PM CDT

I don't know what kind of a gang you guys are running but you guys( aka same people) are completely false.. Eddie renovated our house and he did an amazing job! He helped my family and I save a lot of money, he gave us a great price and really wanted to help us... You people are the real crooks, because you clearly are the liers and cheaters.... Eddie is and was a man of his word... I know him on a personal level and he loves his wife and kids, would do anything for them... Eddie is a handyman and my buddy... Everything about this man is great, including his work, his dignity and his credibility... Tony

Barbara, 2012-10-10, 07:59PM CDT

I had many problems with my rubber roof. I changed 3 to 4 guys and i still had the same problem... I Finally decided to call Handyman Eddie and he fixed my problems... He did an excellent job. I'm extremely pleased with his work!

Recommend him to everyone!

c670e5bd, 2012-10-27, 12:31AM CDT

Hanydman Eddie painted my whole house, and he did an AMAZING AMAZINg AMAZING Job!!!!! I love his work... Everyone needs to check out his website.... GO right now check! HIS WORK TRUELY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF, and that is pure perfection!

Enough said, this guy is wonderful, but unfortunately there will always be haters.... It's the unfortunate truth about reality, people will always try to bring successful indivuals down... And Eddie is my successful handyman that I can always guarantee and count on to give me the best results!

6c7585e3, 2012-11-09, 08:07AM CST

Mr. Eddie Karalic:

Your posted claim sounds ridiculous. You are still lying to the whole world. I take full responsibility of what I posted about your tile job at our house!

I called you on 11/3/2012. You said you didn?t know me at first, then you refused to pay the remaining amount ($1,546.87) and finally you said you would call the police office that I harassed you. What an easy way to avoid a debt!

My husband and I sued you because of your and your partners' bad tile job in our house in July 2011. You should still remember you accepted everything you did and every picture we showed when you faced to Magisterial District Judge Thomas A. Placey. You agreed to pay us $200 each month from Feb 2012 but you always delayed and now you have even rejected to pay the rest.

If you truly believe in God, you would not deny that you lost the Civil Case last year at Judge Thomas A. Placey's office. As a defendant, you were asked to pay us $2,746.87 on 12/01/2011 verdict. (Commonwealth of Pennsylvania County of Cumberland Court/Tel: 717-697-2201/MDJ Name: Honorable Thomas A. Placey.)

If you are a law-abiding US citizen, please respect US law, obey US law, respect Judge and his verdict, and pay the rest money to us.

6c7585e3, 2012-11-22, 07:07AM CST

Mr. Eddie Karalic:

Why did you delete your 2012-11-02 around post?

How can you testify that you are an honest and law-abiding guy as you said in that post? Please remember that you lost the case in the court and you got the verdict that you need to pay us $2,746.87. You should keep the verdict dated 2011-12-01. You agreed to pay us $200 each month from Feb2012, but you have denied paying the rest amount after your 6 payments since August.

When I called your business cell phone, you let a woman to pick up and told me this was not Eddie?s number. You always posted this phone number (717-215-7233)on the Guide (http://www.theguideonlinepa.com/guide/mechanicsburg/) every week. You called the police that I harassed you so that you can avoid your debt? What kind of a man you are!

Before we get the total amount as listed on Judge Thomas A. Placey's verdict, you are always a liar to us!

Your previous customer at Mechanicsburg