HTS TOWING AND RECOVERY - BATTERY AND ASSAULT, ILLEGAL TOWING, MONEY EXTORSION.

Posted on Wednesday, September 21st, 2011 at 10:07am CDT by 38c64250

Product: TOWING

Company: HTS TOWING AND RECOVERY

Location: 11762 BOGGY CREEK RD.
ORLANDO, FL, 32824, US

ON SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 17, AROUND 11 PM, MY WIFE AND I STOPPED TO EAT AT A ROAD SIDE FOOD TRUCK LOCATED NEXT TO ALL TRANSMISSION WORLD AT 9803 SOBT ,IN ORLANDO. WE STANDED IN FRONT OF THE MOBILE FOOD TRUCK EATING WHEN I NOTICED 2 TOW TRUCKS PULLING INTO THE PARKING AREA AND ONE OF THE TRUCK DRIVERS GOT OFF THE TRUCK TO WARN AND ASKED THE PEOPLE EATING SITTING IN THEIR CARS TO MOVE THEIR VEHICLES FROM A SPECIFIC AREA WHILE I WAS STANDING NEXT TO THE FOOD TRUCK. AT THE SAME TIME, THE OTHER TOW TRUCK SWIFTLY BACKED UP TO MY SUV WITH THE LIGHTS OFF AND HOOKED THE CLAWS OF HIS TOW TRUCK TO MY VEHICLE AND LIFTED IT. AS SOON I SAW THAT I RAN TOWARDS THE TOW TRUCK DRIVER (WES HARLEY) AND ASKED WHAT HE WAS DOING AND TOLD HIM THAT I AM THE OWNER AND THIS IS MY VEHICLE. HE INFORMED ME THAT THIS IS A TOW AWAY ZONE AND HE WAS TAKING MY TRUCK TO THE HOLDING FACILITY AND IT WILL COST ME $250 TO HAVE IT RELEASE =OR= IT WILL COST ME $150 TO LOWER AND RELEASE MY VEHICLE RIGHT NOW ON THE SPOT. I REFUSE TO PAY AND GOT INSIDE MY VEHICLE AND CALLED 911 AND ASKED FOR A DEPUTY TO COME AND HELP ME FROM THIS THREAT. 5 MINUTES LATER I CALLED 911 AGAIN TO SEE HOW SOON THE DEPUTY WILL COME, THE DISPATCHER TOLD ME THEY RE ON THEY WAY. WHILE WAITING, I DECIDED TO WALK OUTSIDE THE VEHICLE TO SEE IF THERE WAS ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO MY VEHICLE AND LOOKED UNDER MY SUV TO CHECK FOR DAMAGE, THE TOW TRUCK DRIVER (WES HARLEY) CAME TO ME AND WARNED ME TO STAY AWAY FROM THE FRONT OF MY TRUCK AND TOLD ME THAT IF I DON'T MOVE HE IS GOING TO PEPPER SPRAY ME, I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS CHECKING FOR DAMAGE TO MY SUV AND HE WARNED ME AGAIN. HE WEN'T INSIDE HIS TRUCK TO GRAB THE PEPPER SPRAY AND CAME TOWARDS ME. I GOT UP AND RETRIEVE TOWARDS THE DRIVER'S DOOR OF MY VEHICLE AND MR. HARLEY RAMMED AND PINNED ME WITH HIS BODY SO I COULD NOT GET INSIDE MY DRIVER'S DOOR OF MY VEHICLE.WHILE HE WAS PINNING ME HE SAID TO ME: "YOU'RE NOT GETTING BACK INSIDE YOUR CAR". MY WIFE WAS ALREADY INSIDE WATCHING THE WHOLE THING FROM INSIDE OUR SUV AND I YEELED AT HER TO CROSS FROM THE PASSENGER SIDE TO THE DRIVER SIDE, AS SOON AS SHE DID I ESCAPED FROM WES HARLEY'S BODY AND THE DRIVER'S DOOR AND RAN TO THE PASSENGER SIDE DOOR, GOT INSIDE MY SUV AND WE LOCKED OURSELVES IN THE SUV . I CALLED 911 FOR THE THIRD TIME AND TOLD THE DISPATCH THAT THE TRUCK DRIVER WAS GETTING PHYSICAL PUSHING AND SHOVING ME AND ASKED TO PLEASE HURRY, THEIR ANSWER WAS THAT THEY HAVE TO DRIVE TO GET THERE AND ASKED IF I WAS HURT, I SAID NO BUT THAT HE WAS GETTING AGGRESSIVE AND THAT I FEARED FROM HIM TOWARDS ME OR MY WIFE WHO WAS WITH ME. IN ABOUT 2 MINUTES 2 ORANGE CO. DEPUTIES SHOWED UP AND STARTING TO TALK TO ME AND WES HARLEY (TOW TRUCK DRIVER) AT THE SAME TIME. I TOLD THE DEPUTY WHAT HAPPENED AND ALSO TOLD HIM THAT I AM PARKED IN THE EASEMENT AREA BETWEEN THE COUNTY CURB AND THE "ALLEDGELLY" TOW AWAY ZONE. ALSO I TOLD THEM ABOUT HIS AGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR AND HARRASSMENT. AFTER THE OFFICERS CONFIRMED THAT THE WERE =NOT= ANY "TOW AWAY" SIGNS NEARBY AND THAT I WAS PARKED IN THE COUNTY EASEMENT AND NOT ON ALL TRANSMISSION WORLD PROPERTY THEY TALKED TO WES HARLEY AND CONFRONTED WES HARLEY OF HIS MISTAKE AND HE AGREED TO LET ME GO AND LOWERED MY VEHICLE. I WAS SO NERVOUS AND RELIEVED TO END THIS SITUATION THAT AFTER WES HARLEY RELEASED MY SUV, I DID NOT WANT TO STAY THERE AND FILE CHARGES TOWARDS MR HARLEY. WHILE I WAS DECIDING WHAT TO DO NEXT, ANOTHER DEPUTY THAT ARRIVED AT THE SCENE AT A LATER TIME (A HIGHER RANK OFFICER) WHO THREATED ME TO WRITE ME A CITATION IF AND I QUOTE HIM:" IF YOU DO NOT LEAVE IN THE NEXT 10 SECONDS I WILL WRITE YOU A CITATION FOR PARKING ILLEGALLY" AND THAT IS WHY I DID NOT FILE A REPORT FOR MR HARLEY'S ASSAULT AND BATTERY AGAINST ME AT THAT TIME. MONDAY SEPT 19TH, I FILED CHARGES AGAINST WES HARLEY WITH THE ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF. I AM THINKING TO FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST HTS TOWING AND WES HARLEY FOR ASSAULT AND BATTERY, ILLEGAL TOWING IN COUNTY PROPERTY, ILLEGAL TOWING WITH NO SIGNS, HARRASMENT, AND DAMAGES TO MY VEHICLE.

MR. WES HARLEY WORKS FOR: HTS TOWING AND RECOVERY. 11762 BOGGY CREEK ROAD, ORLANDO FL, 32824 AND HE ALSO WORKS FOR H&H TOWING AND RECOVERY LLC. ORLANDO, FL.

WHAT I JUST WROTE IS THE TRUTH AND TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE.

MY NAME IS JUAN HOFLE AND I LIVE AT 2460 OAK DR. LONGWOOD, FL 32779.