Nestle - DON'T EAT HOT POCKETS

Posted on Sunday, September 18th, 2011 at 1:48pm CDT by 2617f1f4

Product: Hot Pockets Pepperoni

Company: Nestle

My 9 year old daughter and I ate Hot Pockets (pepperoni), just bought from Ralphs. Two hours later both of us developed hives that itched. We were not allergic to any of the ingredients. The following day after seeing a doctor and a dermatologist, it was concluded that the hives my daughter and I developed were due to food poisoning from the Hot Pockets. Immediately I called the Hot Pocket company (Nestle) to inform them of the health complications their product caused my daughter and I. They claimed that they would pay for the medical expenses to treat the symptoms that their product caused. Taking up their offer, I sent them my medical information and a letter of verification from the dermatologist. But later, they claimed that their Hot Pockets could not cause hives and ignored their previous offer and ignored my attempts to contact them. If I had the time to sue Nestle, I would. But I dont, so I will just tell the world.

It has been 3 months and the hives still cover most of my 9 year old daughters body, as well as my own.

I will never recommend, consume, or buy a Nestle product ever again, especially Hot Pockets.

90090e4c, 2011-11-14, 12:38PM CST

My 12 year old granddaughter vomited Thursday night about an hour after eating eating a Nestle Pepperoni Hot Pockets . She ate her second Hot Pocket this morning and vomited again. I bought the box of hot pockets a couple of days before from Smart and Final and they have been in my storage freezer ever since. Should I take them back to the store where I bought them?

368df066, 2012-02-06, 09:33PM CST

food poisoning does not last that long. That was in no way related to hot pockets.

Deborah F., 2012-11-17, 04:54PM CST

My daughter ate a Hot Pocket Cheese and Pepperoni. She waited 2 min and while she was eating thehot pocket some of the cheese fell on her chest and she received a 1st degree burn She now has a large scar from the burn. Who do I need to speak to about this? I cant find anything on the website. I dont have the packaging from the product and I very upset about what has happend to her skin.

Robert Allyn L., 2012-11-19, 09:02AM CST

You Bought Hot Pockets hot enough to burn? WOW

I can only get the frozen ones.