Sears Canada Inc. - Sears Canada Unbelievable Customer Treatment

Posted on Wednesday, September 14th, 2011 at 5:10pm CDT by 97cdeb7d

Product: Refrigertator

Company: Sears Canada Inc.

Location: Bower Mall Shopping Center
Red Deer, AB, CA

I got the delivery of refrigerator in the morning on Sept 7, 2011 and found it had a 10 cm deep scratch on the side and totally noticeable after installation. While delivery man still at my home, and at around 11 a.m. I contacted Sears Canada in Red Deer (Bower Place Shopping Center) at 403-343-6650 ext226 for return, sales staff said would call me back after talking with his manager. Never called me back, and at around 4:00 p.m. on the same day, I called again and someone picked up the phone and said would call me back in 10 minutes. No call. I called again at around 4:30 p.m. and talked with manager, he said never got any report on it, asked if I need a return or exchange. I said exchange. He said would call me back in the morning tomorrow on Sept 8 for the status info including delivery date. Never called me back. Around noon Sept 9, I sent an email to Customer Service and Sept 12 at around 11 a.m. I got reply from Customer Service offering discount for damage, I didn't accept it and wanted an exchange. The next day at 6 a.m. on Sept 13, I got reply from Customer Service that they asked Sears Red Deer for re-order and also asked to contact me for explanation of situation including delivery date. No contact from Sears Red Deer. As I am selling my house, I am showing home with a new refrigerator having a deep scratch on it. Maybe I end up with no exchange nor discount. It seems in my mind they are retaliating me.

cb55be6c, 2011-10-02, 11:13AM CDT