Sprint

Company: Sprint

Location: 9440 W. Colonial Drive, Suite 7
Ocoee, FL, 34761, US

URL: http://Sprint.com/

I had an issue with my phone. I was not receiving text messages. I disappointedly arrived at the mentioned store on a Wednesday afternoon. Harrick, a Sprint Customer representative was the first to help and he was also the first ever service rep to walk away impatiently leaving me standing in middle of the sales floor without any assistance. So than I decided to approach the manager (Ishmal) since he seems to be the only decision maker there. Well I was wrong for assuming such a thing. As he shrugged me off and curtly asked me to wait for a moment cause he was on a conference call, he than decides to send another rep to handle my issues. This particular service rep decides to give me the same scripted spiel that Harrick provided which did not resolve my issues in the first place. So that is when I decided to thank them for their time since it was policy over customer satisfaction. Which I came to find out from corporate that the policy that was imbedded in my head from the service rep was invalid. Yes I was irate, not once did I raise my voice, was belligerent, nor was I speaking over them and causing a scene. I was firm and consistent with my request which was for Sprint to take a look at my phone with a cracked screen which I would sign off on a waiver to release them of the responsibility.