Compost Mania - Compost Mania Fraud - Compost Mania Scam

Location: PO Box 660675 #15135
Dallas, TX, 75266-0675, US

URL: http://www.compostmania.com/

BEWARE COMPOST MANIA FRAUD

Compost Mania and Robert Olivier cheated on me and sold one of their fake products compost tumbler that's good for nothing. First of all it was delivered after 20 days of long wait and finally when I got it, it was in utterly bad shape; entirely different from what compost mania displays over their website.

When I tried talking to Robert Olivier, the owner of CompostMania.com ... Jesus.. He started yelling at me and started lying on my face as if I was responsible for the fake product that was delivered to me.

My friends, by this lovely forum for victimized customers, I'd like to advice you not to buy anything from Compost Mania. Forget about the product, they'll not even treat you like civilized sellers.

It's not the lost money, I am ranting about.. Compost Mania has disturbed me mentally..

I know I can't do much about companies like Compost Mania but at least I can warn you guys..

Thanks,

Glen

48df2528, 2011-09-12, 02:55PM CDT

Glen,

Please feel free to contact our sales team directly 214 509 6000. We would like to resolve this issue in the next 24 hours. Please have your order number ready.

We just need to make sure this is not part of the Profit by Search spam campaign launched against our company:

Sincerely.