Klein Kitchen and Bath - Klein K&B negligence and substandard work

Product: Home improvement

Company: Klein Kitchen and Bath

Location: 1504 2nd Ave
New York, NY, US

I have never written or posted reviews but feel compelled to warn everyone about Klein Kitchen and Bath (also known as Upper Eastside Kitchen and Bath).

My two word description of the work done by Klein is "negligence" and "substandard."

Their only project manager is abusive and incompetent. He was rarely at the job site and never did what he promised. I had to call the cops to get him to leave my apartment after he repeatedly insulted us and refused to leave after I repeatedly told him to.

Klein Kitchen and Bath ruined our new kitchen cabinets by using the wrong tools so there are rough edges, exposed nails, and bad cuts throughout, not measuring correctly and leaving holes throughout, they could not figure out how to make anything flush, they put cheap valves in for the new sink plumbing that resulted in water damage to the cabinets, they did not protect the job site so that our new floor tiles and new counter top are scratched, and they abandoned the job when we repeatedly called their attention to all the examples of their negligence and substandard work.

Do not hire Klein Kitchen and Bath unless you want to pay premium money for substandard work, negligence, and abusive treatment.

66322796, 2011-10-08, 11:03AM CDT

I totally agree. Had the same experience with Klein Kitchen and Bath (or Upper East Side Kitchen and Bath, or whatever name they are using). Their negligence and substandard work was astonishing, and this was just in getting an estimate from them. Thank goodness we did not let them into our home to ruin it.

5c2f1179, 2013-01-14, 01:02PM CST

I totally disagree! Here is my review. Additionally, feel free to give my contact information to potential clients as needed. If you would like me to provide more specific information about my work with each of you, just let me know!

The renovation services provided by Klein Kitchen and Bath far outweighed my expectations, and the final product has left me extremely satisfied. Due to the renovations that were done, being at home is a pleasurable experience. Adam and the team at Klein Kitchen and Bath paid attention to my vision from the beginning of the process all the way to the end. They encouraged me to take time to make decisions I felt good about, and they were available to support me throughout the process as I explored different possibilities along the way. Any concerns I had during the renovations were addressed immediately, and the design team and project manager went above and beyond to make sure I was pleased with the work being done.

When I purchased my apartment, I knew it needed to be renovated, but had many trepidations about the process and about the results. Fortunately, working with Klein Kitchen and Bath made the whole process worthwhile, as they are committed to high quality work, attention to detail, responsive support, and expert guidance.

Choosing to work with Klein Kitchen and Bath ensures that you will be in good hands from the start of your renovation project, to the very end, when you let them know that you are completely satisfied with the final product.

Susan