Arigatos - Customer's always right UNLESS you're at Arigatos

Location: 1200 S Holden Rd. Greensboro, NC 27407
GREENSBORO, NC, 27407, US

URL: http://www.arigatos.net/home.php

Customer's Always Right UNLESS You're at Arigatos

Last night my partner and I visited Arigatos. We've been going there at least once a week for the past few months and normally our service has been great. However, last night we had a horrible experience! After my filet was accidentally mixed with someone else's ribeye, we asked to speak to the manager. Instead of listening to us he said that his cooks would never do that nor would he even look at my plate. He argued with us and all but called us liars. After more arguing, I said that I was going to get "pissed off" if he wouldn't listen to what we had to say. Then he went off on a tangent about "my language." I informed him that he would be losing a customer for life and he said okay and walked off.

After paying my bill, I called the store to speak to the store manager. He also argued with me about my steak being wrong and said that it didn't happen. I informed him that the problem was no longer the steak but rather how we were treated by his manager. He proceeded to say "I do not think he do that." So, not only was I never heard but I was called a liar by both the manager and store manager. No one tried to correct what happened nor did they seem to care! This was a simple mistake that could have been easily rectified. I'm appalled by this behavior in a world where the customer is supposed to be right...