Bank Of America - Bank Of America closed my account

Product: Bank Of America

Company: Bank Of America

Location: Manchester, NH, 03103, US

URL: http://bankofamerica.com/

I am in the military and have direct deposit for the 1st and 15th of every month with Bank Of America. On September 1, 2011 I tried to log into my online banking and it kept saying my password was incorrect, I then called the 1-800 number and it stated my account was overdrawn by $888,600.67. When I spoke to a customer serive rep she stated my account was frozen and closed and transfered me to the Risk Department. While speaking to the rep from the Risk Department she stated my account was closed because a check that was written to me from a family member bounced and that I was too high risk and i'm no longer eligible to be a Bank Of America customer. I had over $1000 in my account and my direct deposit was over $3000 for the 1st of September, I asked how come I wasn't notified and she said a letter was mailed out today. I then asked how can I get my funds back and she stated that I will recieve a cashiers check in 7 to 10 business days. So because I deposited a check that I had no clue would bounce I now have no access to my money and I have to figure out a way for my family and I to survive.