Centurylink (fmly Qwest Communications INTERNET ACCOUNT & INTERNET SERVICE is LOUSY!!!

Posted on Tuesday, October 25th, 2011 at 3:20pm CDT by 7ee37282

Product: Alexander Modehn

Company: Not Available

Location: 1151 S Alpine Cir
Green Valley, AZ, 85614, US

After numerous phone calls to their Customer Service people, I sent them an email outlining the following UNRESOLVED problems:

1) Duplicate "Sent Items" and "Junk Email" folders keep appearing in the sub-folder column, and keep re-appearing after deleting them, time after time

2) Saved emails in sub-folders cannot be sorted by "Subject" permanently, only by "Date"

3) Some emails with attachments transform into unintelligible 'gibberish' when viewed by the recipient

4) Other times the attachments with emails that are sent out do not show up when viewd by the recipient, nor do they show up when viewed in my "Sent" box

5) Some emails, when sent, do not show up in the "Sent" box, nor any other box, so they get completely lost or deleted

6) Sometimes the User name and Password have to be entered and re-entered 4 or 5 times

7) Emails cannot be moved into some of the sub-folders

I had a total of 15 problems, but was able to resolve all except the above 7 by paying a local tech guy at a local computer shop.

What really burns me is that, after getting nowhere with their tech support people, I sent them a WRITTEN inquiry, and received a reply on 8-24-2011, stating that they "were unable to determine the exact nature of (my) issues", and to call them at their toll-free number. When I did that, on Aug. 24, 2011, I was told to provide the details in writing; the REP WOULD NOT LISTEN TO ME and WOULD NOT LET ME TRY TO EXPLAIN my issues!!?? So I replied, in WRITING, in DETAIL, as they REQUESTED - SEVEN TIMES, WITHOUT A SINGLE RESPONSE!!

On Sep. 7, 2011 I also sent a request via email for help with copies of all those problem emails to a Caryn Millard, a rep I had dealt with some time before about other related problems. - NO RESPONSE EITHER !!!

And on Sep. 8, 2011 I sent a formal letter with copies of all my unanswered emails to Centurylink - Legal Department - PO BOx 29040, Phoenix, AZ 85038-9040, and also to CT COrporation System, their Agent for Service of Legal Process, at 2394 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85016 - AGAIN, NO RESPONSE FROM EITHER ONE !!!!

I have seen their nice ads on TV claiming that they are the "new Centurylink" formerly Qwest Communications, but clearly, the message this drives home, is that this outfit is a BAD outfit, and they couldn't care less about individual customers.

Sad !!

7ee37282, 2011-11-29, 04:12PM CST

GUESS WHAT? CENTURYLINK CONTINUES TO PROVE THAT THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS:

AFTER,ON NOV. 8, 2011, I MAILED THEM A COPY OF MY ORIGINAL COMPLAINT, ON NOV. 10, 2011, I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM THEM, ASKING FOR THE SAME INFORMATION THAT I HAD ALREADY MAILED TO THEM. I RE-SUBMITTED IT, BUT AFTER 19 DAYS I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM, EVEN THOUGH THEY STATED THAT THEY WOULD "ENEDEAVOR TO REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS" ??????

HERE IS A COPY OF MY LAST EMAIL TO THEM:

Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 5:51 PM

Subject: Fw: Ticket Number NTM000007517838

You are adding INSULT to INJURY, AGAIN! I sent an email to [email protected] after I received your request on Nov. 10, 2011 9:38 AM - Ticket Number NTM000007514561, from that VERY SAME EMAIL ADDRESS ([email protected]), for me to answer some questions, and I re-submitted all my problems in Detail, from that VERY SAME EMAIL ADDRESS

([email protected]), and you confirmed receipt, also on Nov. 10, 2011.

Even though I replied to the same email address you sent to me, you sent me

a reply asking me to "Please go to

http://qwest.centurylink.com/internethelp/emailsupport/ and follow the

on-screen instructions to submit a ticket." Even though you already had

assigned me a ticket number, according to your instructions I copied and

pasted everything and filled all the crap in the message center that the

link directed me to. After that you replied, again from that VERY SAME EMAIL

NTM000007514561 open. Please reply back to the original email sent to you

with that ticket number in the subject line regarding your original ticket."

!!!!?????

And now, again, your reply message says "CenturyLink Technical Support has

moved its email customer service! Please go to

http://qwest.centurylink.com/internethelp/emailsupport/ and follow the

on-screen instructions to submit a ticket.", wanting me to go through this

exercise in futilityagain ????????!!!!!!

HELL, NO !!!!

I will henceforth ignore those ridiculous requests.

You have been doing everything in your power to re-affirm what a crappy

customer support system you have, aside from your equally crappy email account system..

AS I SAID BELOW, I WILL GIVE YOU 48 HOURS, OR I WILL POST ANOTHER

COMPLAINT ON COMPLAINTS.COM.

------------------------------

I GAVE THEM 69 HOURS, EVEN THOUGH I SAID 48 HOURS, AND THOSE DODO's STILL DIN'T GIVE A DAMN...

7ee37282, 2011-11-29, 04:26PM CST

-----Original Message-----

From: Alex

Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 1:52 PM

Subject: Fw: Ticket Number NTM000007517838

As I indicated below, since I have not heard from you. After 69 hours, more than the 48 hours that I gave you, here is my second posting on complaints.com - Complaint #260653:

GUESS WHAT? CENTURYLINK CONTINUES TO PROVE THAT THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR

CUSTOMERS:

AFTER, ON NOV. 8, 2011, I MAILED THEM A COPY OF MY ORIGINAL COMPLAINT (ABOUT

10 PAGES), ON NOV. 10, 2011, I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM THEM, ASKING FOR THE

SAME INFORMATION THAT I HAD ALREADY MAILED TO THEM. I RE-SUBMITTED IT, BUT

AFTER 19 DAYS I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM, EVEN THOUGH THEY STATED THAT THEY

WOULD "ENDEAVOR TO REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS" ??????

HERE IS A COPY OF MY LAST EMAIL TO THEM:

-----Original Message-----

From: Alex

Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 5:51 PM

You are adding INSULT to INJURY, AGAIN! I sent an email to

[email protected] after I received your request on Nov. 10, 2011 9:38

AM - Ticket Number NTM000007514561, from that VERY SAME EMAIL ADDRESS

([email protected]), for me to answer some questions, and I re-submitted all my problems in detail, again from that VERY SAME EMAIL ADDRESS

([email protected]), and you confirmed receipt, also on Nov. 10, 2011.

Even though I replied to the same email address you sent to me, you sent me

a reply asking me to "Please go to

http://qwest.centurylink.com/internethelp/emailsupport/ and follow the

onscreen instructions to submit a ticket." And, even though you already had assigned me a ticket number, according to your instructions I copied and pasted everything (9 pages of email)and filled out all the crap in the message center that the link directed me to. After that you replied, from that VERY SAME EMAIL ADDRESS ([email protected]), saying "CenturyLink Technical Support has moved its email customer service! We show that you already have the ticket

NTM000007514561 open. Please reply back to the original email sent to you with that ticket number in the subject line regarding your original ticket."

!!!!?????

And now, again, your reply message says "CenturyLink Technical Support has

moved its email customer service! Please go to

http://qwest.centurylink.com/internethelp/emailsupport/ and follow the onscreen instructions to submit a ticket.", wanting me to go through this exercise in futility again ?????????!!!!!!

HELL, NO !!!!

I will henceforth ignore those ridiculous requests.

You have been doing everything in your power to re-affirm what a crappy