Shea Terra Organics - Credit Card Charged but product never received

Company: Shea Terra Organics

Location: 101 Executive Dr Ste 200
Sterling, Vi, 20166, US

URL: http://sheaterraorganics.com/

On 10/3/2011 I placed an order over the phone with Shea Terra Organics. I specifically asked when the order would ship and was told it would be on it's way by thursday. My card was immediately charged $242.20 for the order. After a week of not receiving the email notice of shipment I called to confirm that it had shipped out. I was informed it had not shipped but was shipping that afternoon. Two other times I was told the exact same thing. (fyi calling and getting and answer sometimes took days. they do not return messages and do not pick up the phone.) Today, 10/24, I contacted Shea Terra and was told that my order had not shipped. I immediately asked for a refund because after waiting 21 days I was over it. I was informed I could not have get a full refund even though they had never sent me the item. I asked to speak to a manager and was told they were not there but would call me back within 30 minutes. No one has called back hours later and they are not answering the phone. I'm out $242.20 and have no product what so ever. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. Their Facebook page, various message boards and other sites on the internet are full of messages from people who ordered this sept and oct and have not received anything and can't get a response back from the company. THIS COMPANY WILL RIP YOU OFF!