Tmobile - TMobile Customer NO SERVICE

Posted on Saturday, October 22nd, 2011 at 11:27am CDT by 1137a786

Product: TMobile Phone Order

Company: Tmobile

URL: http://tmobile.com/

On Oct 19 I called Tmobile customer no_care and ordered two new phones. We selected to have the phones shipped UPS express and was promised we would have the phones on Friday Oct 21.

On Friday, only one phone was delivered.

I called Tmobile and was told the second phone was shipped out a day later and was promised I would get it by Saturday.

On Friday night I received a tracking number from TMobile for the missing phone. UPS has that tracking number as USP Ground, not Express as I as promised. Delivery date is 'estimated' to be on Wednesday Oct 26.

After many heated calls to TMobile, basically I was told there is NOTHING Tmobile can or will do about the problem. I was told to call and complain to UPS and get them to fix TMobile's screw up while never admitting that TMobile screwed up. As expected UPS cannot do anything about it. They confirmed it was shipped UPS Ground.

To add insult to the situation, I was told by TMobile I could go to a TMobile store and pay full price for a phone now ( my upgrade credits already used) and when the phone I ordered arrived send it back at my expense and wait for a refund. Or I could get a used 'loaner' phone if I paid a hefty deposit.

Apparently TMobile stores and TMobile customer no_care are two separate business entities with no cooperation between the two for customer care.

All commitments by TMobile are meaningless. Once they get you as a customer they could care less what you think about their service or lack therein.

---------------------

Update 10/26/11

Well the saga of customer-no-service continues.

On Tuesday 10/25, the phone finally arrived. After calling in to activate the new sim card, I turned on the phone to find the phone was set to use an Asian language. I don't speak or read any Asian languages.

I called customer_no_service to for help in changing the language. After 40 min on the phone with various departments I was stuck with a useless phone.

Once again I asked if I could go to a local Tmobile store and exchange it. Once again customer_no_service said no. The only option would be to send out a replacement via UPS.

Extremely frustrated I agreed. I was PROMISED that it would go out the same day. I was PROMISED that I would get the tracking number by end of business.

I never got the tracking number. I called today 10/26 to inquire about the shipment. SURPRISE ! It has not been shipped yet. EXCUSE after EXCUSE was offered. Always someone else's fault.

I let the conversation with this. I will wait for the shipment. When it arrives I will be calling customer_no_service with this question. "Why should I not simply ship the phone back to Tmobile and cancel my account?". I asked the Representative to pass that question up the food chain and see if anyone cares.

I wont hold my breath.

More to come.

P.S. I decided to go to a local store and attempt to exchange the phone. In short, I was basically told to go jump in a lake.

6461cc75, 2011-10-25, 03:10PM CDT

I can not agree more.

The stor and customer service often say different things.

1137a786, 2011-10-26, 11:20AM CDT

Well the saga of customer-no-service continues.

I wont hold my breath.