Comcast - How long does Comcast take?

Posted on Friday, October 21st, 2011 at 1:35am CDT by 2db1f63f

Product: Cable tv

Company: Comcast

Location: 8031 corporate dr
White marsh, Ma, 21236, US

URL: http://Www.concert.com/

I called Comcast to come and install equipment. they were scheduled for 9/22/11. They no showed after I sat home all day. The same thing happened on 9/23 and 9/24. Each day I called a number of times to be told a story and a manager would get back to me. I never heard a word. Finally on the following Monday a manager called me and said he would have someone out that afternoon. A tech finally came and did a good job getting everything working. Here's the problem now. I was told I would get $20 for each missed appointment. I was also told they would give me free premium channels for three months because of what I had been thru. I was told this would be a value of $126.00. The manager also told me that because they could not enter my so called " value package " at the $89.00 advertised price that they would give me a credit for $10. 00 a month to make up the difference. The total credit was $246.00. When I received my first bill for $150.00, I called and the person told me to disregard the bill , that you have a large credit that would cover the bill and leave you with a credit of about $85 - $90. When I get the next bill it's for the $150.00 ( which they said was late ) and for a partial month for $67.00. I called to see what the problem was and was told by the lady on the phone that they made changes to my account to get the price of the special in line and now the account shows no credits and I owe the amount shown. I was on the phone forever trying to explain the problem to her, but all she could tell me was the account shows no credits. She did say she would have a manager or supervisor call me the very next day. As usual no one called. I am 54 years old and have never written a letter like this before. I have always been able to work out problems but I got to tell you tryIng to deal with COmcast is impossible. I have been a customer of there's for over twenty and always paid my bill on time. You would think they would value a good customer but apparently they don't. They don't offer Fios where I am at now but you can believe that when I move, goodbye Comcast. Could someone help me get this straight?

272f44ca, 2011-11-04, 10:01PM CDT

If you think it's bad being a Comcrap customer it's way worse being an employee. Former employees won a class action lawsuit for making us work off the clock without pay. Call Retention Department to get discounts.