Dunkin' Donuts - Dunkin' Donuts: Hot chocolate machine-NEVER works

Posted on Friday, October 21st, 2011 at 11:46am CDT by 47fe62d4

Company: Dunkin' Donuts

Location: 1404 Union Avenue
Newburgh, NY, 12550, US

I am a daily customer of Dunkin Donuts and spend an average of $7.00 a day and I have been experiencing alot of problems on a daily basis. Their hot chocolate machine is always "out of order", broke or waiting for repair, those are the 3 answers I receive when I order my hot chocolate. This has been going on all last winter and I'm sick and tired of the machine working one day and not the next. This is totally unacceptable especially on cold days.

Yesterday morning (rush hour) I was at the drive thru and by the time it was my chance to order, the employee told me that the machine was not working, so I didn't even want to get donuts because of this...I was stuck in between the cars ahead of me and behind me, I couldn't leave until he took care of the customers ahead of me. I feel that they should have a sign on the menu/drive thru stating the machine is down, that way no one would attempt to go in the drive thru line if they see that they are out of hot chocolate.

This morning, I decided to park and go into the store...I waited on line for a few minutes and when I ordered my hot chocolate they told me that the machine was still down...This is beyond insane. how often does a repair man come out to this place?...I'm not the only customer looking for hot chocolate, they are losing money because of this and soon they will lose customers. I've been through this problem with them all last year and I refuse to go through this again while I'm on my way to work.

Something has to be done ASAP!!!!! This is unfair to customers...

I am seriously considering trying a new location and also talking with co-workers and friends about the situation. (Poor customer service) Customers like myself and a host of others are UNHAPPY!!!