Ritz Transportation - Lost Lugggage

Company: Ritz Transportation

Location: 4676 Wynn Road Las Vegas, NV 89103
Las Vegas, NV, 89103, US

URL: http://www.ritztransportation.com/index.html

I took a trip to Las Vegas on 10/9/2011. Upon my arrival in Las Vegas, my friends and I took the Ritz Transportation Shuttle to our hotel. We were staying at the Palms Place Casino on Flamingo Rd. The driver loaded our luggage onto the shuttle and we boarded the shuttle with others that were going to other hotels in the area. In route to the hotel our luggage mysterious fell off of the shuttle. This was not discovered until we arrived at the 1st drop off spot which was the Excaliber Hotel. The driver said that the back door to the shuttle was open and he needed everyone to get off of the shuttle so he could check the luggage to make sure it was all accounted for. Everyone got off the shuttle and the driver matched up the luggage to each person on the shuttle and my luggage and my friends luggage was missing. The driver stated that the lock on the back of the shuttle was broken and that the luggage had fallen off the shuttle in route so the driver took us back to the airport in hopes that maybe the luggage fell off the shuttle as we were leaving the airport. Needless to say, the luggage was not found. We made 2 trips that night to locate the luggage. When we left Las Vegas on Wednesday 10/12, the luggage still had not been located. I've been going back and forth with Ritz Transportation and their Insurance adjusters and so far the issue has not been resolved. I feel as though I am getting the run around. They are only offering $250 for my lost luggage if they believe it was the fault of the company. Isn't a broken lock on the storage door of THEIR SHUTTLE the fault of the shuttle company? So I do not understand what the holdup is. Not to mention my luggage and its contents are worth way more than $250. My suitcase alone was $125 dollars and that's just the cost of the suitcase and not the contents of the suitcase. Ive given them the name of the driver that was driving the shuttle. His name was Robert but he refused to give us his last name. I also gave them the license plate number on the shuttle which was RITZ30 and it was shuttle #80. There also was a number on a sticker on the inside of the cab behind the driver seat and that number is 9457564. I take it thats some kind of vehicle ID number or something.