Roland's TV Service & Sales - Inappropriate Behavior and Service Levels

Product: TV Service and Sales

Company: Roland's TV Service & Sales

Location: 1181 High Street
Cumberland, RI, 02864, US

I am unhappy with the repair service, but the behavior is totally unacceptable.

My television was damaged by lightining in July 2011. My Cable company accepted responsibility and provided a check to Roland's TV for the repair in the first week of August. My television has not been repaired or returned to me, nor has Roland's provided any updates when asked. 10/19/11 I called and the young woman who answered got really upset when I told her the wait was unacceptable. She indicated that I was "F-ing rude" and that my "LG was a piece of Shit TV". She told me that her mom owned the business and had brain surgery yesterday and I should be more understanding of that. I certainly do understand, as I lost my mom in December. Isuggested she close the store and see to her mom if she is not able to help customers in a professional manner. She called me b ack to yell at me further, and then did state that a gentleman named Mark would be calling me back with information. I have called on 3 occasions without response. One time.,5 weeks ago I was told that an additional part had to be ordered. I have not received any call backs or information since that time although I have asked and left messages.