Sonic Courier - Bad Customer Service Experience and Admin Experience

Company: Sonic Courier

Location: 5002 West Nassau Street
Tampa, Fl, 33607, US

URL: http://soniccourier.com/

First, let me explain who we are. Our company name is MediaSME Global Services and we provide Customer Service and Phone Support Provider. I called Sonic Courier to send them a proposal for our services.

On the first try I transferred to their admin department. When I requested for their email address they dropped the call. I tried to call again and they immediately disconnected my call.

On another try I tried to be transferred to their reception. A guy named Danny answered my call and when I asked for their email address he immediately did the same thing. When I tried to call again, he did the same thing.

It was very unprofessional and it wouldn't be so difficult telling me that they are not interested. After many years in the customer service industry this is not becoming for a large company as this.

I hope proper action can be taken in regards to this and proper authorities would be addressed.

2d22f7f7, 2011-10-18, 12:28PM CDT

So a telemarketer was refused an email address so they could send information or as some call it "SPAM" to a business. Then this complainer states it would not be difficult to tell him that they are not interested in what they have to offer? What does 5 phone calls in a few minutes indicate? Harassment!I believe it is crystal clear that they were not interested.I do not believe this is the type of compliant this web site is intended.