Dale Enterprises - 4 months without a shower

Company: Dale Enterprises

Location: 2 Commerce Dr.
North Branford, CT, 06471, US

URL: http://www.rebath.com/

Ordered a shower from this company. When they installed shower, the base was too small. They refuse to put in a larger one. They have advised me that since it is too small that I must now take the alternative and must accept what they want to give us. They left a gap between the floor and the base of the shower, which eventually, the water from the shower will leak causing a leak in my basement. They are charging me $2500.00 for the base and three unfinished walls that they have installed. Since they are Home Depot's sub-contractors, Home Depot is insisting that I let them give me the shower that they want and to put in a filler between the base of the shower and the tile floor. I cannot have the crescent shower rod that I am being charged for, because the base is too small. I don't even have a shower head. They are trying to bulldoze us into giving us what they want. I am taking them to court.

c032e881, 2011-11-22, 11:53AM CST

Hey I'm sorry to hear about the shoddy craftsmanship done on your shower. We are currently casting for a new DIY Network TV show called "I Hate My Contractor". We are looking for people exactly like you, who have had a terrible experience with their contractor/construction company. Our show then comes in with our host and team of contractors, they assess the damages/faulty work, and then they fix everything and give you exactly what you want.

If you'd be interested in getting your bathroom fixed, please email me at

[email protected]

We'd love to help. Hope to hear from you!