SHENZHEN SUNWAIHE INDUSTRIES LIMITED - Moni Ye Sunwaihe

Company: SHENZHEN SUNWAIHE INDUSTRIES LIMITED

Location: Rm 722-723,Kangle Building ,Huaqiang North Road, Futian District
CN

URL: http://newhuiwo.com

We bought 5 Samsung Smart Tv's for an amount of USD 7500. A diposit of 70% has been paid. Once they received this payment, suddenly the tv's were not available. After long discussion they send the tv's. On DHL tracking we saw 3 collis. Moni confirmed 2x2 tv's and 1x1 tv. Ok, we trusted. We received an old lcd tv, no brand. Only 1 tv. There goes our trust in that company. We ask for the real brand Samsung smart tv. No answer anymore. 4 collis are ready at DHL Hong Kong. We want the 5 tv's first and then we will pay the rest, 30%. Our nice Moni gives no answer anymore. This case has been send to the Chinese embassy in Belgium and to the economic autorithies in China.

We have been seriously cheated.

Watch out for Sunwaihe Newhuiwo

ecbd49ea, 2011-10-20, 06:52AM CDT

Dear friend;

I am Alex, from Spain, and I am starting my bussiness with this factory. I saw what you wrote abut them and I am just a little bit worried.

Did you have any answer from them?

I didnt order anything jet, but I am trying to buy some memories USB and after that, i dont know what to do.

4134ebfb, 2011-10-23, 10:46AM CDT

Hello,

Did you contact Moni? No contact anymore.

Don't trust this company.

I'm Belgian with a company in Malaysia now. If you want I can help you find USB.

Send more info to [email protected] www.magtrading.eu.

I visit the companies now.

Regards