Plushbeds - Plushbeds misleads consumers

Company: Plushbeds

Location: 1201 N. Orange St Ste 7058
Wilmington, De, 19801, US

URL: http://plushbeds.com/

I find it necessary to inform and advise potential customers of Plushbeds Inc. Plushbeds uses misleading tactics like the sale will be ending soon, when in actuallity that is the regular price. I purchased a mattress from them and took the time to write a honest review of the service and the product. Apparently I didn't give them enough stars because it was never published. When I called to ask why they didn't publish it, Judy told me that they do not filter their reviews and that it would be published the following week. Well, you guessed it , not published. You may like the mattress, but be advised that a company that decides not to publish even one unfavorable review could be hiding something. I took into account these reviews when deciding to purchase this mattress, now I have to wonder if any of them are real.

Kiana B., 2012-08-01, 04:54PM CDT

This company does not deliver as advertised. They said their mattresses have no odor, & the cover for it is machine washable. Both were not true. The mattress smelled so bad, When I called their customer service, Judy, she told me to air it out for 3 weeks, & the cover should be taken to the cleaners. When I wanted to return it, they gave me such a hard time, & charged me $44 to send it back. On top of all of that, they still have not refunded my credit card, it's been 3 months. They are terrible business people.

tj s., 2013-08-27, 07:48PM CDT

I had just the opposite experience. I did my homework on latex on sleeplikethedead.com and mattressunderground.com and many other sites. So when I called the finealists retailers to ask questions to anwers I already knew the one that was honost and transparant was Plushbeds!

The price was fair market price (less that habitat) and if you want the best of all latex mattress, the formula should be the proper mix of a core of Dunlop with layers of Talalay rubber, no glue, no hybrib foam. For a variable firmness you can choose what top layer firmness you want AND if you didn't choose right for $45, you can get a different firmness topper....what could be easier. Never again stuck with a mattress you hate.

I LOVE THIS COMPANY!