NC DHHS / Salvation Army Gastonia NC - North Carolina DHHS Martha Are/ Brittany Henning Salvation Army Gastonia NC

Posted on Wednesday, November 30th, 2011 at 5:05pm CST by Gary S.

Product: HPRP

Company: NC DHHS / Salvation Army Gastonia NC

Location: Mail Service Center 2101
Raleigh, NC, 27699-2101, US

Brittany Henning With Gastonia NC Salvation Army/ Martha Are/ Melvinna Adams with NC DHHS/

Caroline B. Fernandez, HPRP Desk Officer

Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs

451 7th Street, S.W., Room 7262

Washington, D.C. 20410

Discriminate against ADA/ Also they do not care about the poor.

We applied for the HPRP Program through the Salvation Army and were told we qualify and they would start paying our rent on 02/01/2011.

After a week they failed to do so.I contacted the Salvation Army to find out why plus I had other questions about why they did not request from me my eviction notice, And lease agreement after leaving about four voicemails they would not return my calls.

So I contacted Melvinna Adams and Martha Are with the NC Department of DHHS to complain around 02/2011.

They never did investigate my complaint.

So I complained to the NC Governor's Counsel and other agencies.

After doing so, Melvinna Adams and Martha Are reliated by contacting the Salvation Army and demanding them send me an email requesting an eviction notice, and lease agreement.

They said this was a requirement.

They demanded I sent it within 10 days or we would be kicked off the program.

They were also looking for ways to kick some off and add others.

I sent the requested information within the 10 days. But they still kicked me off the program.

Martha Are said if I don't agree to file an appeal in which I did. The program with her appeal process is that it goes to the same people, Yes you guessed it, Martha Are, And Melvinna Adams. This is not ''DUE PROCESS''.

I filed a complaint with HUD's Caroline B. Fernandez, HPRP Desk Officer

In washington D.C. She said since I filed my complaint with her she had to except it and look into the matter.

All she did was let it sat on a desk for two or three months.

Do you really think she would rule against Martha Are NC DHHS.

She claims they are not going to overturn the decision that Martha Are ruled.

Martha Are, Melvinna Adams, And Caroline B. Fernandez, HPRP Desk Officer

Needs to be without a Job.

I mean they get paid by the Taxpayers and than turn around and kick a poor person off the program knowing there will be an eviction ?

Where is there Christmas Spirit.

Maybe bad luck will come there way.

Brittany Henning and her boss Renee Kilgo came to my house in 07/2011 to renew our status. The real reason they came to my house was to have me sign some papers that they failed to have me sign with I first applied.

Because she told Renee Kilgo that will save my butt when they come look over the file. Why did she not mention the eviction notice, And lease Agreement that was missing. So I could give those to her to put in the file.

No they did not do that, Because they knew it was a setup to kick me off the program. Salvation Army

Donald_Dohmann was involved because I accused Craig Primm of Discrimination