GUCCI - GUCCI salesman refused to give the credit back

Company: GUCCI

Location: 333 Santana Row, Suite 1000
San Jose, CA, 95128, US

URL: http://www.gucci.com/us/storelocator

I purchased a continental GUCCI wallet with heart-shaped charm and half-horsebit back on 10/25/11 from the salesman Derrick at Santana Row. I have never used the wallet but I did open it and inspected it inside out couple times. A week later, I changed my mind and decided to return the wallet within its 10 day refund/return period. I brought back all the packaging and the sale receipt but the same salesman refused to give me credit back.

He claimed there were few fine lines inside/outside the wallet and he would not be able to re-sale the item to other customers. He implied that I used the wallet. When the plastic metal protector came off while he was inspecting the wallet, he even accused me took that off before and that's why it came off easily this time. I was so pissed off. I have never seen such a mean salesman. I told him that I wanted to talk to his manager but he said he was the supervisor of the store. I had no way to complain or get my credit back at this point. I would not expect a high end brand name store would serve their customers so badly. Therefore, I posted my terrible experience to warn people "Do not go to Santana Row GUCCI"! The salesman is terrible and you get no service. Save your money for another brand names! Don't go Santana Row GUCCI to spend money to insult yourself.