Celebrity Retouches - Kodak Digital Camera Horrible Photos

Company: Celebrity Retouches

Location: P.O. Box 2912
Atlanta, GA, 30034, US

URL: http://kodak.com/

I am a freelance photographer who purchased the Kodak EasyShare Z5010 Digital 14MP camera a month ago at a local WalMart retail store in my area (Atlanta, GA).

I had been robbed just prior to the purchase and needed a camera to get me through until I was able to purchase all of my equipment back.

I have done three photo shoots with the new camera and have tried every single setting on the camera in an attempt to just get a marginally clear photograph. I am using studio soft box lighting and flash, which even without any change in setting, should produce a clear photo.

Without fail each and every photo is completely pixelated and I have spent days trying to get anything that would resemble a quality photo to give to my customers.

I will have to re-shoot all three clients because frankly I cannot give them the photos from this camera. I have since purchased a $10 disposable camera that takes much clearer photos than the almost $300 camera purchased from Kodak.

I have contacted Kodak for a replacement camera but have been met with no help. I have spoken to two customer service reps who both promised to send information for me to send the camera back in for repair (I don't want it repaired, I want a new camera that works properly) but neither has done as they promised and I have received no information at all.

I am out of $600 for the shoots not to mention money that would have come from selling many photos. Since the photos are so bad, I cannot sell them. I will be out of considerable time and effort to re-shoot three photo shoots.